A community forum for Wargamers and Roleplayers alike from Timisoara, Romania.

Nu sunteti conectat. Conectati-va sau inregistrati-va

Rogue Trader

Mergi la pagina : Înapoi  1, 2

In jos  Mesaj [Pagina 2 din 2]

26 Re: Rogue Trader la data de Mar Iul 19, 2011 9:05 pm

@People in general and Bogdan in particular

Edit your posts instead of double posting please (unless the second post is a) after a good deal of time b)different info c)a reply to another post - note that by reply I don't mean one word that basically just repeats the something up-thread).

Now then moving on to something on topic: the last session.

In brief: the Inquisition took the battleship off your hands, you found the Dread Pearl and commenced looting, killed an Eldar Farseer, sent Admiral Bastille's ship -with him on it- into the warp with it's Geller field broken (5 corruption points gained btw because while Bastille might have deserved it -no one deserves a fate that horrible mind you-, the other 98.000 people did not - remember guys you just fed these guys to daemons of Chaos),got another 500 people aboard (you guys could start a colony/base with the number of people you keep picking up), captured a Dauntless-class Light Cruiser and are now running for you lives from an Ork Waaaaaagh!.

So you guys managed to make 4 allies over the course of the adventure and 4 enemies (well one is dead so ...). Your allies have each gone their separate ways for now but you might run into them again.

The Dread Pearl has been found and looted. The gems and other Eldar trinkets you stole will add about 5 points in profit (before anyone whines that 5 points don't look like much, need I remind you that 5 profit points represent a shitload of money?). The Inquisition will give you another 10 for recovering the Light of Terra. I will allow profit points to be converted into ship points.

Iulian, the Black Knight thing Bogdan said was in relation to the Black Knight from Monty Python and Quest for the Holy Grail. The Eldar Farseer (and the hundreds of Wraithguard with their guns that shoot warp energy or some shit) almost killed you (and the others) a few times. You got hit the worst however and have been reduced to a torso with a head on it - Jew will have to give you augmetic arms and legs. Oh and Bogdan got you a pirate hat.

On to the XP: 4750 (a lot of that - 3150 to be more precise- has been due to the fact that you guys kept your word with your allies and rescued the natives)

Vezi profilul utilizatorului

27 Re: Rogue Trader la data de Mier Iul 20, 2011 1:22 am

Furacios Biban
Spoke to Garak, I'll be growing the Captain some new limbs, but it'll be about 2 months before they're ready to be grafted on to you, in the meantime, have some robotic arms and legs(the second we find some).
Sorry, it's about the best I can do.
In related news, Octavius has been spending a lot of time researching genetics and human alteration, to better aid my organic colleagues. I'm also a Master Cyrurgeon now, so no operation is too difficult for me.

Also, the pirate hat is for the captain. Bogdan can have the monocle, if he wants it.

28 Re: Rogue Trader la data de Mier Iul 20, 2011 9:55 am

Furacios Biban
who's brilliant idear got my legs and arms blown off? Smile)

29 Re: Rogue Trader la data de Mier Iul 20, 2011 10:35 am

Furacios de Gin
That'd be the Eldar Farseer. I did save you from a gruesome death, falling to the ground and so on. I lost my legs again too but i'm fine with my augmented legs.

30 Re: Rogue Trader la data de Mier Iul 20, 2011 3:19 pm

Furacios Biban
Well, it went a bit like this:
We found the Dread Pearl, turns out it was an eldar maiden world, or something like that. We detected some human settlements, mostly of the very primitive variety so we decided to try and make peaceful contact.
It made perfect sense to have your character try to talk to them.
Things went fine for a while, sadly the eldar had to but in. Some asshole started throwing about warp powers and activating Wraithguard left and right.
It was mostly really bad dice rolls, but chill, I got it covered.
On the bright side, we've captured a light cruiser, made 15 Profit Factor and are sadly being chased by about 20 Ork ships.

31 Re: Rogue Trader la data de Joi Iul 21, 2011 12:47 pm

Furacios Biban
hmm.. it`s ok

with my pirate patch and pirate hat we`ll destroy the 20 ork ships Smile

32 Re: Rogue Trader la data de Joi Iul 21, 2011 7:24 pm

Furacios Biban
we will burry them Twisted Evil

33 Re: Rogue Trader la data de Dum Iul 31, 2011 11:50 pm

Well the 13th Black Crusade has begun and it's already spilled into your corner of the galaxy. The timing is just insane. Too insane even ...

Above countless planets Imperial ships engage the legions of Chaos.

While Orks are now looting and pillaging through the Expanse.

Meanwhile: Aboard the Chaos Battlebarge Eternal Vivisection

He had once been called Amteph Ptolomy - before the beginning of the Long War, before they sided with Horus against the Emperor and Terra. He still remembered the shock he felt when he heard that Great Horus himself had fallen - cast down by the False Emperor. But then again, their gene father hadn't walked away from that battle either. The Legions had been pushed back into the safety of the Great Eye and then ... time had passed. Ten thousand years went by in the galaxy but for him it had been only fifty. His rage still burned hot and his desire to cast down that shriveled corpse had never waned.

And now that Abaddon had finally decided to go on the offensive again, he just might fulfill his wish. His "allies" had responded to his call and he now led a hundred ships belonging to Traitor Astartes - five full Chapters. He felt his mouths curl in disgust at the thought of them. These Traitors were nothing but worms compared to Legions. The oldest among had barely fought for a few centuries while the Legions had brought the Galaxy to it's knees. And he had five Legion battlebarges at his command - one from the World Eaters, one from the Emperor's Children, one from the Iron Warriors, one from the Night Lords and the one he commanded that had once belinged to the Death Guard.

It was all going just as his master had planned. They had met the Traitor fleet in the Maelstorm and stayed there with Huron and his Red Corsairs until his master had decreed that the time was right. Slipping through the Calixis sector was painfully easy thanks to the distraction Abaddon was providing at the Cadian Gate. And now they were within the Koronus Expanse and his prize was within reach. Soon his master would gain the dread weapons he was searching for.

The thing that had once been called Amteph Ptolomy smiled at the irony of it all.

Meanwhile: At a hidden base somewhere in the Expanse

The black robed acolyte bowed before the towering figure standing before him and handed him a dataslate.

"The Astropath's transcript is all there, Lord. In short it says that a Chaos battlefleet has broken into the Expanse."

"Thank you" said the figure, his voice like the rumbling of a mountain. "You may go." As the acolyte left, the figure turned toward the window and the hulking shape staring into space.

"So it's as you said" rumbled the second figure. His voice sounded cold and inhuman from inside his helmet. The hulking figure turned and the servos of the Terminator Armor whined at the movement. "I should never have doubted you."

"I'll let it pass this time, Chapter Master" replied the first man with a trace of amusement in his voice. "We'll need to monitor the situation and be ready to act when the time comes."

"And meanwhile we let the Imperial colonies in the Expanse burn? We let the filth of Chaos go unpunished at the Cadian Gate?"

"The Gate is well protected and will not fall. As for the colonies in the Expanse." He sighed and repeated the words that he despised "Men must die so that Man endures."

The Chapter Master nodded and said "I'll go prepare the fleet."

The first man said nothing as the Chapter Master walked out of their Council Chamber. His mind was already lost in planning the coming campaign. And you won't make this easy, will you?

That last thought was aimed at the daemonic horror known to the Ordo Malleus as the Changer of Ways and somewhere in the hellish depths of the Warp something cackled with glee.

34 Re: Rogue Trader la data de Lun Aug 01, 2011 3:42 pm

Furacios Biban
Heh. It went well, all things considered.

So here's the deal, Pampu, at least in regards to Gravitos of Levity, when we have the time. I imagine this can be done while in the Warp, most of it, anyway:

Getting rid of the Barracks, Gun Servitors don't need that(+2 Power, +4 Space, +2 SP).
Putting in a Servitor Reclamation bay(obviously)[-1 P, -1 Space, -1SP)

Turning our Voidsmen Crew Quartes into Cold Quarters.

Forgot to mention this, dar in the 2 days we got there, I got myself an Auxiliary Plasma bank(Converting 1 PF into 1 SP)

The extra 2 Space will be converted into another Cargo Hold and Ligther Nay. I will be using this as a laboratory for various experiments. {This is were I have the Ork Captn' head, which I use as a sample for various experiments.

I'm putting in a Librarium(-1 Power, -1 Space, -1 SP)

The balance of my crew:
50% Servitors - They do maintenance and the like.
30% Menials, Adepts and the like. Minor maintenance, take care of the servitors.
20% Are Tech-Priests of various Skill and Rank. I'm the highest ranking man, but I figure I might be able to draw in some pretty talented people, what with the very recent find.
The tech priests are mostly Xenists, some Xenophilists, Organicists. All of them are more or less Integrationalists.
-I figure the more radical(especially the ones interested in Xeno-Tech) would jump at the opportunity to go about, discovering and trying out new things where the more conservative could not stop them.

If there were any militants from the Solexi cult, I want them. Somebody has to make sure we don't have maletech users around here.

35 Re: Rogue Trader la data de Lun Aug 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Furacios de Gin
Pt. cei care nu stiu cum arata o nava cand iese din Warp:

Warp Rift

Si inca ceva frumos:

Landing Thunderhawk

36 Re: Rogue Trader la data de Lun Aug 08, 2011 12:35 pm

Furacios de Gin
Brother Bellisarius - Rogue Trader Missionary

Place of Birth: Iax, Ultramar Segmentum
Known Family:
* Castor Parmenio - recruited at age 12 by the Ultramarines (Brother)
* Marius Parmenio - uncle
* Cela Parmenio - aunt

Education: Raised as a war orphan by the Ecclesiarchy at one of the many orphanages he was eventually sent to the Schola Progenium on Ophelia VII.

Previous work: Bellisarius Parmenio is known to have graduated the Schola Progenium in 985.M41, signing up to become a missionary, joining Imperial Guard units from field of battle to field of battle. Most recently attached to the Cadian 857th regiment he was last seen at Fort Wonder. Last seen embarking a Light Cruiser with elements of the 857th to battle against the incoming Ork Vessels.

Personality traits:

Devoted beyond doubt, the young missionary usually maintains a leisurely attitude in the interaction with the faithful, preferring the friendly approach. Keeping an open ear to the plights of those under his guidance he was often seen offering confession rites to men before battle.

In battle he displayed fervor bordering insane zeal, often leading men and women by force of personality alone. Exploits are noted in his service record below.

Service Record:

986.M41-990.M41 - Stationed with the Cadian 125th and 224th in the Armageddon Sector, participated in several battles close to Hive Tempestora on Armageddon Prime. Suffered wounds in combat but accomplished mission, keeping soldier morale high at all times. Earned citations from Imperial Guard CO.

990.M41-995.M41 - Stationed with the Mordian 22nd "Royal Rifles" on Selis IV. Took part in the defense of Lachris City on the Imperial planet against Eldar Raiders. Suffered grievous injuries at the hands of an Eldar commander,Xeno died at the Missionary's hands. Recovered in 993.M41 from injuries and participated in the pursuit of Xeno vessels and annihilation of the Eldar base in Asteroud Field L290-1143 in the N44952 system.

995.M41-997.M41 - Assigned instructor duty on the Convent Sanctorum on Ophelia IV. Recalled to field duty under orders from Inquisitor Adrastia, Ordo Hereticus and assigned as a Chaplain to Catachan 677th "Howling Devils" and dispatched to Subsector Aurelia.

997.M41-Present - Last recorded attached to Cadian 857th enroute to the Cadian Sector, last sighting, Fort Wonder space station.

XP: 12500

WS BS S T A I P Wp Fel
65 30 50 56 40 30 35 66 60

Homeworld: Imperial
Homeworld Traits: Blessed Ignorance, Hagiography

Fate Points: 3

Birthright: Scavenger (+3 WP, 1d5 Insanity Points)
Lure of the Void: Duty Bound (+3 WP, Armour of Contempt, -10 to all sources outside Imperium)
Trials: The Hand of War (Weapon Training - Flame, Leap Up, Hatred - Eldar)
Motivation: Pride (Air of Authority)

Common Lore (Imperial Creed)
Common Lore (Imperium)
Common Lore (War)
Speak Language (High Gothic)
Forbidden Lore (Heresy)
Scholastic Lore (Imperial Creed)
Dodge - 100
Charm - 100
Common Lore (Ecclesiarchy) - 100
Secret Tongue (Ecclesiarchy) - 100
Awareness +10 - 200